At Glo Custom we are customer driven. Our private aircraft owners have trusted our workmanship and appreciated our level of customer satisfaction for eighteen years. Our quality exterior finishes are not only for new aircraft. We can provide a simple facelift of a well used aircraft or a complete exterior restoration.
What to Expect...
- Upon arrival the Aircraft is given its initial inspection.
Customer should be present to insure conformation of items that may require special attention.
- A check list is performed to make sure all details are covered.
- Aircraft is prepared for paint removal using 3M Products.
- After paint removal the fight controls are removed, and aircraft is made ready for a three stage process of cleaning and corrosion protection.
- All plastics, fiberglass, and landing gear are prepared for paint.
- Aircraft is primed with a corrosion inhibited epoxy primer.
- Paint scheme and colors must be finalized by this time.
- Sherwin Williams Jet Glo and Acry Glo topcoat is applied.
- Flight controls are checked for balance and reinstalled after paint by certified AP mechanic as required.
- Walk way is applied when applicable.
- Stainless trim kit is installed, aircraft is detailed, and required placards are applied.
- Required sign offs and touch up kits furnished to customer at aircrafts departure.
- Landing Fees Waved
For your convenience we provide additional services to contribute to your investment.
The services are, but not limited to the following:
- Install New Fiberglass/ Plastic Parts
- Corrosion Removal
- Sheet Metal Repair
- Fiberglass Repair
- Wing Root and Tail Root Seals
- Stainless steel Cam locks
- Paint Door Jams and Wheel Wells
- Rubberized Walk way
- Custom Airbrush Artwork
Our Field Services...
- Prop Balance
- Certified Aircraft Weight and Balance